Miniature Fume Extraction Arms
Ventaire’s miniature fume extraction arms are the perfect solution for smaller uses such as laboratory exhaust & light industry environments. This easy-to-use, unique design offers maximum flexibility making these your best choice for local fume exhaust extraction.
The Ventaire miniature fume arm efficiency is peerless, utilizing special joint construction to provide the lowest possible pressure drop & quieter work environment. It’s available in several different constructions to handle the harshest chemical compounds found in laboratories. Several different inlet hood configurations and mounting brackets are available to best meet your specific fume removal requirements.
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- And More
- Standard construction includes anodized aluminum tubes with gasketed polypropylene joints.
- Available with polypropylene tube construction for corrosive fume applications.
- Available with conductive polypropylene construction to meet ATEX requirements.
- Provided with airflow shut-off damper.
- Tapered powder-coated aluminum inlet hood as standard. Additional hood options are available.
- Available in 3” & 4” tube diameters.
- Overall lengths range from 46” to 106” depending on the diameter.
- Available with wall, ceiling, or table mounting brackets.
- Options: Upgraded construction, clear dome inlet hood, custom mounting bracket, light package, ceiling bracket escutcheon plate, debris screen, custom tube coating & exhaust fan(s).
- Submittal – Ceiling Mounted Fume Arm – 3”
- Submittal – Wall Mounted Fume Arm – 3”
- Submittal – Table Mounted Fume Arm – 3”
- Submittal – Ceiling Mounted Fume Arm – 4”
- Submittal – Wall Mounted Fume Arm – 4”
- Submittal – Table Mounted Fume Arm – 4”
- Submittal – Hood Options