INTERNAL/EXTERNAL SUPPORTED FUME ARMS
Ventaire offers both internally and externally supported fume arms for welding fume extraction applications. Utilizing a flexible hose for the air stream, these arms are an economical alternative to the self-supporting style fume arm. Our internally and externally supported fume arms can be wall mounted or suspended from the ceiling. Ventaire fume arms can be centrally ducted to one large fan or provided with independent exhaust fans.
- Extruded aluminum tubing supports with high quality carbon steel springs.
- Galvanized steel inlet hood with swivel & debris screen.
- Flame retardant neoprene coated polyester hose with external helix is standard. Upgraded hose construction available upon request.
- Standard diameters are 4”, 5”, 6” & 8”.
- Available in lengths of 5’, 7.5’, 10’, 12.5’ & 15’, depending on diameter.
- Available with wall or ceiling mounting brackets.
- Made in the USA.
- Options: Stainless steel inlet hood, hood damper, mounting brackets & custom hose construction.
- SUBMITTAL – IAFE2
- SUBMITTAL – IAFE3
- SUBMITTAL – FAFE2
- SUBMITTAL – FAFE3
- SUBMITTAL – WAFE2
- SUBMITTAL – WAFE3