NON-DISAPPEARING (PLUG-IN) UNDERGROUND VEHICLE EXHAUST SYSTEMS
Ventaire non-disappearing/plug-in style floor fixtures offer flexibility with system design requirements that cannot be met with self-storing systems. Non-disappearing under floor systems are common in applications requiring longer hose assemblies, larger hose diameters & more airflow. The non-disappearing design offers a sleek design for virtually any vehicle maintenance facility as the duct work remains underground and out of sight. The non-disappearing floor fixture design is available with single or dual hose plug-in options.Simply open the fixture door and plug in the hose assembly. Once finished, unplug the hose assembly and hang on the wall. The lay-flat heavy-duty frame and doors can be repeatedly driven over and require almost zero maintenance for years to come.
- Heavy duty welded construction with lay flat door and frame.
- Adjustable frame & door height for installation flexibility when pouring concrete floor.
- Several construction options, stainless steel, powder coated steel & cast aluminum.
- Single hose or dual hose configurations.
- Made in the USA.
- LAYOUT – SINGLE NON-DISAPPEARING UNDERGROUND SYSTEM
- LAYOUT - DUAL NON-DISAPPEARING UNDERGROUND SYSTEM
- SUBMITTAL – SINGLE NON-DISAPPEARING FLOOR FIXTURE, 3-6” HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – SINGLE NON-DISAPPEARING FLOOR FIXTURE, 8” HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – DUAL SELF STORING FLOOR FIXTURE
- SUBMITTAL – VERTICAL REFUSE CLEANOUT