ROPE & CABLE SYSTEMS
Ventaire’s pulley systems are one of the most efficient yet effective solutions to store flexible hose assemblies overhead for almost any vehicle exhaust system. Available with either rope or steel cable depending on the weight and length of the hose assembly. Ropes are most common for lighter hose assemblies for quick and easy hose extension and retraction. Cables are commonly used with hand winch assisted systems for heavier hose assemblies. These non-disappearing overhead systems are simple to install and virtually maintenance free.
- Provided with 50’ of 1/4” nylon braided rope or 1/8” aircraft cable. Custom lengths available.
- Two ceiling pulleys with ‘S’ hook and one wall cleat provided as standard.
- Two-way ratcheting hand winch with wall bracket typical for cable configurations.
- Hose assemblies provided with lifting saddle or lifting elbow attached to cable or rope.
- Made in the USA.
- Options: wall pulley, additional ceiling pulleys & safety wall cleat.
- LAYOUT – ROPE & PULLEY SET
- LAYOUT – CABLE & PULLEY SET WITH WINCH
- SUBMITTAL – ROPE & PULLEY SET
- SUBMITTAL – CABLE & PULLEY SET
- SUBMITTAL – WINCH