SELF-STORING UNDERGROUND VEHICLE EXHAUST SYSTEMS
Ventaire self-storing floor fixtures are the most common under floor configuration for under floor vehicle exhaust systems. The self-storing design offers a sleek design for virtually any vehicle maintenance facility as the duct work and hose assemblies remain underground and out of sight. The self-storing design is available with single or dual hose storage options. Simply open the fixture door and pull the hose out from underground when exhaust extraction is required. Once finished, push the hose back into the ground and close the door. The lay-flat heavy-duty frame and doors can be repeatedly driven over and require almost zero maintenance for years to come.
- Heavy duty welded construction with lay flat door and frame.
- Adjustable frame & door height for installation flexibility when pouring concrete floor.
- Several construction options, stainless steel, powder coated steel & cast aluminum.
- Available for hose 3”, 4” 5” & 6” diameter flexible hose assemblies.
- Single hose or dual hose configurations.
- Made in the USA.
- LAYOUT – SINGLE SELF-STORING UNDERGROUND SYSTEM
- LAYOUT - DUAL SELF-STORING UNDERGROUND SYSTEM
- SUBMITTAL – SINGLE SELF STORING FLOOR FIXTURE
- SUBMITTAL – DUAL SELF STORING FLOOR FIXTURE
- SUBMITTAL – VERTICAL REFUSE CLEANOUT