SELF-SUPPORTING FUME ARMS - SIFA
Ventaire’s self-supporting fume arms are the premier solution for exhausting welding fumes from the work place. The SIFA fume arm support brackets are located outside the air stream allowing for unobstructed airflow through the entire arm and provides minimal pressure drop compared to internally supported fume arms. Articulation of these arms is convenient, simply performed by grabbing the handle located on the inlet hood. The SIFA fume arms can be ducted to a central exhaust fan or provided with a direct mount pressure blower. The high-quality construction of Ventaire’s SIFA fume arm provides years of use with minimal maintenance.
- Heavy duty powder coated steel tube construction.
- Powder coated aluminum inlet hood with handle & shut off damper.
- Reinforced cast aluminum joint brackets with composite friction discs.
- Arm is supported using fully enclosed spring balancer.
- Collar swivel for 360° rotation capability.
- Available in 3”, 4”, 5”, 6” & 8” diameters.
- Available in lengths of 3’, 5’, 7’ 10’ & 14’, depending on diameter.
- Available with wall or ceiling mounting bracket.
- Options: Stainless steel construction, light package, fan control switch, custom hoods, extension boom & direct mount exhaust fan.