TELESCOPING HOSE DROP SYSTEMS
Ventaire’s telescoping hose drops are the most economical options for vehicle exhaust extraction systems. Consisting of three different diameter hose sections, the telescoping hose drop assemblies telescope into one another in its stored position. The simplicity of the telescoping hose assemblies require no additional external components such as pulleys and rope. Available with multiple different hose constructions, diameters and accessories to meet your specific design requirements. These telescoping hose drops are simple to install and maintenance free.
- Extended length of 17’.
- TES6000 telescoping hose assembly is constructed of no-crush rubber hose with 3” dia. hose at the vehicle exhaust pipe.
- TES543 telescoping hose assembly is constructed of 5”, 4” & 3” dia. steel reinforced fabric hose with 3” dia. hose at the vehicle exhaust pipe.
- TES654 telescoping hose assembly is constructed of 6”, 5”, & 4” dia. hose constructed of high temperature steel reinforced fabric for larger vehicle applications.
- Provided with duct stub for rigid duct connection.
- Hook & chain for secured storage in retracted position.
- Made in the USA.
- Options: Custom hose construction, shut-off dampers & additional exhaust pipe adapters to fit various vehicle exhaust pipe configurations.