UVS –UTILITY VENT SET
Ventaire’s belt drive utility vent set exhaust fans are one of the most extensive in the industry. The UVS vent set fans are common in both small and large source capture exhaust systems. With the multitude of options and constructions, Ventaire’s utility vent set fans are a versatile option for exhausting hazardous fumes from the work-space.
- Heavy duty continuously welded construction with polyester powder coat finish.
- Backward inclined and airfoil wheel.
- Class I or Class II construction.
- TEFC, ODP or Explosion proof motors.
- Performance ranges from 80 CFM to 78,000, up to 8” w.g.
- Available in arrangement 10 & arrangement 4 (direct drive) configurations.
- Seven standard discharge positions.
- AMCA Sound/Air certified.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Options: Vibration isolators, weather cover, belt guard, back draft damper, spark resistant construction, high temperature construction, UL 705 listed, inlet/outlet flanges, controls, mounting brackets, special coating & custom color.
- Made in the USA.
- SUBMITTAL – UVS90-105
- SUBMITTAL – UVS122-365
- SUBMITTAL – UVS-122-356-II – CLASS II
- SUBMITTAL – WALL MOUNT BRACKET UVS
- SUBMITTAL – WALL MOUNT BRACKET UVS – CLASS II
- SUBMITTAL – CEILING MOUNT PLATFORM UVS – CLASS II