VEHICLE EXHAUST HOSES
The most important component to a source capture vehicle exhaust system is the flexible hose. Selecting the appropriate size and temperature rating is key to a functional and efficient system. Medium temperature hoses are most common for smaller applications such as car dealership & small engine repair facilities. High temperature hose construction is common for diesel and larger engine exhaust applications. For specialty applications such as dynamo-meter or engine testing, Ventaire offers hoses with temperature rating exceeding 2000°F. Contact Ventaire to assist with hose selection and sizing for your specific application.
- Fabric, rubber (crush proof), or steel construction.
- Fabric hose temperature rating up to + 2000°F.
- Internal or external helix.
- UL Flame Retardant Material available for some models.
- Diameters from 3” up to 18”.
- Made in the USA.
- Options: Custom construction & sizes, overhead or underfloor hose storage systems, exhaust pipe adapters.
- SUBMITTAL – VMX MEDIUM TEMPERATURE HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – HTC MEDIUM TEMPERATURE HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – N1 – NO-CRUSH RUBBER HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – HTN HIGH TEMPERATURE HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – HSG HIGH TEMPERATURE HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – EXH HIGH TEMPERATURE HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – HT1000 EXTREME TEMPERATURE HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – HT1200 EXTREME TEMPERATURE HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – HT2010 EXTREME TEMPERATURE HOSE
- SUBMITTAL – METAL HOSE