VEHICLE EXHAUST PIPE ADAPTERS
Ventaire offers a wide selection of vehicle exhaust pipe adapters to efficiently capture engine exhaust fumes from any vehicle type. Selecting the appropriate exhaust pipe adapter configuration is very important when designing engine exhaust extraction systems. Rubber construction is most common for smaller applications such as automobile dealership and small engine repair facilities. High temperature applications such as diesel engine maintenance facilities or dynamo-meter systems require metal construction. With our custom capabilities, Ventaire can provide vehicle exhaust pipe adapters to fit the most unique exhaust pipe configurations.
- Rubber, steel or aluminum construction.
- Single exhaust pipe or dual exhaust pipe adapter configurations.
- Vertical diesel stack or under chassis horizontal exhaust pipes.
- Heat resistant handles, vise grips, hand clamps, dampers, positioning hooks/rods, bumper hook & chain.
- Fully adjustable, free-standing base when direct connection to exhaust pipe is not possible or desired.
- SUBMITTAL – 475/575 OVAL RUBBER EXHAUST PIPE ADAPTER
- SUBMITTAL – F350/400 RUBBER EXHAUST PIPE ADAPTER
- SUBMITTAL – DUAL EXHAUST PIPE ADAPTER ASSEMBLY
- SUBMITTAL – DSR606/605 RUBBER EXHAUST PIPE ADAPTER
- SUBMITTAL – LTS – LOCKING EXHAUST PIPE ADAPTER
- SUBMITTAL – TG/TS – TAPERED CONE EXHAUST PIPE ADAPTER
- SUBMITTAL – DSG/DSS – TAPERED CONE DIESEL STACK ADAPTER W/POSITIONING ROD
- SUBMITTAL – DSR-EL – VERTICAL DIESEL STACK ADAPTER W/POSITIONING ROD
- SUBMITTAL – DIESEL CANE VERTICAL DIESEL STACK ADAPTER
- SUBMITTAL – FSB - FREE STANDING BASE