Cyclone Wood & Dust Collector
Ventaire cyclone dust collectors are an efficient and affordable option for collecting larger dust particulate in environments that feature:
- Plastic cutting
- Metal cutting
The CDC cyclone dust collectors can be incorporated with several different after-filter options if further filtration is required for fine dust particles. These units can be configured to recirculate the filtered air back into the space or out into the environment.
The simple and rugged design of the Ventaire series CDC cyclone dust collector provides for minimal maintenance for years to come.
Dust Collector Features:
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel construction.
- Dust particulate is centrifugally separated from the airstream.
- Rugged and reliable design. The only moving part is the impeller wheel located on the clean airside.
- Capabilities ranging from 800 CFM to 15,000 CFM.
- Direct drive or belt drive blower.
- 55 Gallon drum dust collection as standard.
- Made in the USA.
- Options: Motorized after filter, enclosed hanging after filter, enclosure less after filters, outlet silencer, explosion vent in cyclone for NFPA code compliance, all-in-one control panel, rotary airlock, fire protection equipment & various dust disposal options.